Pinoy Coffee Tickle
Thursday, July 24, 2008

What is Coffee Video Thursday?

0 comments

Every Thursday I will posting some the Coffee Related Videos I've seen on Youtube or any other site that I get it from. It may be Coffee Ads, Interviews, News, Clips..just about anything related to Coffee. Some videos may be done by me but as of now everyone will have to wait since I haven't started that part yet. Hopefully by August I could post some of the videos that I will be doing.

Hope you enjoy this part of PCT and if you have any comments suggestions please feel free to email me. I would really love to improve the site for you. And another thing, if you have coffee related videos you want to post here in Pinoy Coffee Tickle, please send it to us at pinoycoffeetickle@gmail.com Thanks! Tickle Away to a Great Day!

Coffee Video Thursday:
#1 Nescafe Coffee Ad: 70th Year Anniversary

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories