Pinoy Coffee Tickle
Thursday, July 31, 2008

Coffee Video #2: Cafe Puro 4-in-1

0 comments



I encourage everyone to watch this video. To all those who can't understand Tagalog let me explain the advertisement. The Cafe Puro coffee is being compared a crab and how it can be used in different ways. You may eat it, use it to play truth or consequence, use it to pluck your eyebrow, and you may use it as a fan. As for the coffee it has 1. The Coffee 2. The Sugar 3. The Creamer and the fourth is "THE CUP." There you have it, the Cafe Puro 4 in 1.

When I saw the title, it made me wonder what was the other ingredient in the 4 in 1. I was curious so I watched, only to find out that the fourth ingredient was "the cup." I never saw this product in groceries. My guess is that it was pulled out immediately after the company realized that the public would not be fooled by this type of marketing.

Tell me what do you think about the 4th ingredient, "the cup." Can it be considered the 4th ingredient or was it just something to grab the attention of the public?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories