Pinoy Coffee Tickle
Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top Entrecard Droppers for August

1 comments

Here are the top droppers for Pinoy Coffee Tickle for the month of August:

Wonderful Pic Colection
Troubleshooting PC and Network Connections
Pinoy Teens Online
Me, My Camera and GIMP
daily free software
In My Kitchen
Learn tricks of blogging
Steven Video
FruityOaty
The Matthias Chronicles

As a form of appreciation to my top droppers I'll be giving them 75 ECs each. (It was supposed to be more but sadly no one entered the contest but no worries since I'll be revising it in my next contest..:) ) I also gave out the same amount in my other blog, Coffee Tickle.

Thanks again and have a great day!:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Top Entrecard Droppers for August


  • September 2, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

    Thanks very much for your little suprise.Extra entrecards is always nice!