Pinoy Coffee Tickle
Sunday, July 27, 2008

What Do You Think of Pinoy Coffee Tickle?

0 comments


We are three weeks now and so far I am having fun posting and sharing stuff related to coffee to everyone here. I'd love to have more people reading my blog though but that will come right? I hope..:) For people here reading I was just wondering what I can do to further improve my blog.

Do I have to change the colors? How About the template? What else do you think I should add? Do you like logo? Stuff like that I'd really appreciate if you can share your thoughts. I would really like to hear you out and input your opinions in my blog.

This blog is for every PCT fan out there. I really want to improve this blog for you. So if you have any comments or suggestions please please send your comments and suggestions here. Thanks! Tickle Away to a Great Day!

Picture from University of Toronto

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories