Pinoy Coffee Tickle
Monday, July 28, 2008

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Free Latte! Is it true???

0 comments




I got this email today and I am hoping that it is not just a marketing scheme or something by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines. So how do we get that? It says just print that picture above out and you get a free tea latte. Well, looks like you can also get one free too just by printing that one right? (You're welcome:)) I can't wait to find out! If it is not true then it will be ok since I can buy one of their drinks and still enjoy. I'll let you know by tonight if this is true. If anyone who knows if this is true or not, hope you can still leave us a message. Thanks! Have a great week ahead everyone! Looking forward to my free tea latte...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories