Pinoy Coffee Tickle
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CBTL Really Gives Free Tea Latte!!!

0 comments

I had mine tonight but forgot my camera so I had to borrow. The picture will be uploaded tomorrow. But for everyone who wants a free Tea Latte from CBTL you may just get the picture from my previous post and print it but I encourage you to visit their site http://www.coffeebean.com.ph

Me and Ada really wanted our free tea latte that when we found out that the branch in Greenbelt ran out of free tea latte, we had to go to Bonifacio High Street to get it. It was really worth the trip. So go ahead and get your free tea latte, you don't have to order anything to redeem it. Just present the coupon and you're done.

Enjoy your free chai tea everybody!:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories